Friday, February 22, 2008

"no snow (day) for you!"

but in the meantime, a little positive note from RS:



even though i unrealistically anticipated my company's name to scroll along the chyron along with all the other area school closings, i begrudglingly made it to the last morning bus to the GWB, where there was surprisingly zero traffic - not even a truck in sight! - and made it to work in a little over 1.5 hrs.

with that said, some 'sunshine' to end this week on a high note:
+ having a home in the near future seems like a possibility
+ chatted with our agent last night, post-LOST
+ my boots serve me well
+ i straightened my hair today for the first time in 2008
+ i wore eyeliner today
+ (if you know me, you'll know why the 2 previous items mean A LOT.)
+ transferring to yet another work-notebook
+ H-E-{double-hockey-sticks} | it's FRIDAY

toodles.

No comments: