so this is a handy dandy annual "to do" list provided by the every so motivating Real Simple.
I am happy to say, I've accomplished the following:
- pay off debt: paid off 1 credit card, 3 to go (all by June 09!)
- refill savings: that's why i'm paying off the CC's; post June 09
- get rid of clothes: starting to, and will do so after every season change
- see doctors before June (incl. dentist): check check, and double check!
- lose 20 - 30: lost 5 due to the dentist!
- find part-time/startup: does working for family count?
- volunteer @ church: hmmm...we should register w/ a parish first; errr...
- clean out 199: early summer project?
- girls getaway weekend: i'mma send out invites soon
- mid year honeymoon/westcoast: do destination weddings count?
- take care of car: took care of this in January, but that's only b/c inspection was 4 months expired!